WooCommerce is a simple yet powerful Open Source e-commerce plugin for WordPress that was launched on September 27, 2011. WooCommerce is specifically designed for the small to medium-sized online merchant using WordPress – the most popular CMS in the world. An integrated solution like this leverages the powerful features of Wordpress while extending the functionality of the website with the integration of an online store component.
Advantages of WooCommerce:Advantages of WooCommerce:
- It is FREE as it is an Open Source Product
- It offers huge flexibility to merchants
- It is more than just a store as it is integrated with a fully functional CMS site and a blog that comes with Wordpress
- It is simple and easy to use especially for past users of Wordpress (that arguably support 51% of the websites in existence today)
- It offers a lot of customization options.
- It is professional yet simple to learn, use and enhance.
- It boasts of built in Analytics that can be accessed through backend reports.
- WooCommerce has widespread acceptance and hence there are hundreds of WooCommerce extensions or plugins that extend the functionality of the core plugin.
- It offers room for growth by making its themes completely customizable, offering APIs to app developers and making comprehensive documentation available.
- The best part is it is built and supported by WooThemes – one of the leading Wordpress companies in the world today.
What KLoc can do for you?
- WooCommerce store setup and configuration
- Theme creation by designing mockups from scratch including 1 FREE Mockup
- Fully RESPONSIVE WooCommerce store themes
- Product upload and Inventory Management
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Assistance with deployment and launch
- Post Launch Support
Get in touch with us today for a FREE no obligation quote and FREE MOCKUP DESIGN.